Commercial Project Manager - Electrical Specialty
A&S Electric, Inc., an electrical contractor in Nashville, is looking for an experienced Commercial Project Manager to join our growing team.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the daily management, supervision, coordination and successful completion of construction projects. This includes optimizing time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating/bidding, and contract administration functions. You'll also be responsible for buy-out and prepare material/equipment purchase orders and subcontracts for all assigned projects. You will have the sole project responsibility from project conception through completion.
• Very competitive pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses twice a year
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• 401(k) with employer contributions
• Company vehicle
• 3+ years people managing experience.
• Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Field Experience is highly preferred.
• Experience managing small teams in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience in Budgeting, Forecasting, and Proposal Writing.
• Must have experience of overseeing projects up to $5 million.
• Be familiar with current National Electric Code Standards.
• Basic understanding of computers (Excel and Microsoft Word)
• Excellent business analysis skills.
• Skilled at leading teams and influencing others, including conflict management skills.
• Must have leadership skills.
• Must be able to work with new clients.
• Must be able to manage and price new upcoming projects.
• Must have good people skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.