Sorry, this job has expired.
$15.00 – $30.00
A&S Electric, Inc. has been providing commercial industrial wiring since 1981. We primarily do commercial and industrial electrical work.
We are now hiring for full-time Journeymen.
We offer the following:
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Short-term Disability
• Bonuses, twice a year
• Paid vacation
• Paid holidays
• 4-year apprenticeship program through the A.B.C. Schooling.
• 4+ years of commercial experience preferred.
• Must be willing to learn.
• Must have your own tools and transportation.
• Must be drug free.
• Maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
• Perform commercial electrical duties.
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, and install electrical conduit. Must be proficient bending conduit in 1/2" through 1 ¼ ".
• Follow designated job specifications.
• Assist individuals with less experience as needed.
• Help set up large cable pulls.
• Lay out electrical work.
• Install switchgear, panels, transformers, lamp fixtures, and other electrical equipment as needed.
• Install underground conduit as needed.
• Apply knowledge of National Electrical Codes as needed.
• Clean up job site daily.
Apply in person Monday-Friday, from 7am-2:30pm, send us your resume, or give us a call.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.